Hold On To Your Handguns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hold On To Your Handguns

Thread for our band.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

potential show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eric_rice

potential show Empty
PostSubject: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

i was invited by this girl rachel to play at her house. what do you guys think ?

Having a huge party on this coming thursday. Message me if you are interested in coming.
Bands are allowed to play if you want. Just message me, And you can play and sell merch. Skateboarding allowed, half pipe in the back of my house and trampolines. No drugs. No drinking. No harmful objects. No setting things on fire. No guns. No knives. Nothing that can destroy peoples lives. No breaking shit. No touching my guitars. No dying the dogs hair. No throwing animals down the stairs or people. No pokeing eric basini. Parentts out of town. People are allowed to crash at my house over night if we know before hand. And your parents give you approval. Moshing is allowed outside.No piercing other people allowed. Drawing on people is allowed. No sex in my house. Outside in the woods is fine. If you are sleeping over. Bring tents. And shit. There will be spin the bottle. Naughty truth or dare. Strip poker. STRIP UNO! And a shit load more.

Message me or Karisa for details.
Back to top Go down
Brunoface
Admin
Brunoface

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

no
Back to top Go down
john

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

no
Back to top Go down
pmmets07
Admin
pmmets07

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm

fuck you guys im going

STRIP UNO

im kidding but seriously who i sthis girl? she seems so annoying theres like a million dos and donts on that list
Back to top Go down
https://holdontoyourhandguns.forumotion.com
HoldOnToPeter

HoldOnToPeter

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 am

my vote is yes. say what you want but the girls a cute scene chick who likes our music, meaning she has lots of scene friends who would like our music. good exposure.

actually i think i may have an FDTD gig that night...
Back to top Go down
HoldOnToPeter

HoldOnToPeter

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 am

UGH im pissed regarding the FDTD gig cus its just gonna be a shitty space show, meanwhile this party could be pretty good exposure especially to kids in other parts of connecticut.
Back to top Go down
HoldOnToPeter

HoldOnToPeter

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 am

well it doesnt matter cus we arent playing it

ERIC tell her to throw the party on saturday instead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

potential show Empty
PostSubject: Re: potential show   potential show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

potential show
Page 1 of 1