Hold On To Your Handguns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hold On To Your Handguns

Thread for our band.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoldOnToPeter

HoldOnToPeter

regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Empty
PostSubject: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 pm

yeah so i got the tickets mailed, and they each cost 10 dollars, we have to sell a minimum of 25 of them to play the show, and the show is in Danbury... pale
Back to top Go down
Brunoface
Admin
Brunoface

PostSubject: Re: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:22 am

please PLEASE! tell me its not on a school night
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:13 am

i thought we had agreed to cancel that?
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 am

btw if you do cancel just lie and say that your sister is getting married or some shit
Back to top Go down
HoldOnToPeter

HoldOnToPeter

PostSubject: Re: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

i said that evans sister has a bar mitzvah and his parents decided last minute that they would regret having him miss it. dat shits canceled. im mailing the tickets back today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands   regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regarding the Danbury BattleOfTheBands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hold On To Your Handguns :: Index :: HOTYHG-
Jump to: